NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS THAT WILL BE IN EFFECT ONCE WE REOPEN
- All staff and patients are required to wear a face mask when entering the office at all times
- Upon arrival, hands will be sanitized and body temperature will be measured. Anyone with a temperature above
99.8 degree will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients will also be asked a series of Covid19 related questions to determine if a routine exam can be performed
- Doors will be locked in order to maintain social distancing and we ask patients to call upon their arrival. Only patients will be permitted to enter. One parent may accompany a minor child.
- We are limiting the number of appointments in order to allow time to fully disinfect instruments between patients.
- All these protective measures are in place for the safety of our staff, doctor, patients and everyone's family.
- We will be sanitizing all frames that patients touch before returning them back on frame board so rest assured that the glasses you are trying on are all clean and sanitized. We will ask that patients try their best to only touch what they are interested in. We recognize that this takes away some of the fun of frame selection but safety is our number one concern at this time.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON!